Nikola Tesla once said, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”
And this is precisely how color can work in your favor. Always.
Color therapy also known as chromotherapy or colorology is considered a vibrational healing modality. This means that color can be described as vibrational medicine in which you have the power to discover. Using the natural chi or energy of a person, place or thing, you dictate your own reality. Cool – huh! Since all matter breaks down to a quantum level, miraculous and major shifts can occur by fine-tuning the frequency around you, within you and before you.
Similarly, how ice crystals form to a particular phrase or energetic impression as Masaru Emoto discovered.
Color in my own practice and readings show the same effect.
I learned that when I wear my clothes intentionally in-sync with my higher self, I feel better. Resilient. Balanced. Every day I pause briefly and contemplate exactly how I want to feel for the day and choose a color that matches that exact vibration. Of course, when I started my wardrobe was limited to mostly gray, black and brown as I had to wear school uniforms, but nonetheless, I made color work itself all around me by using holistic color tools.
Today, you will see me carrying crystals, diffusing essential oils and even rocking colored lenses that aligned to my purpose and well-being.
Color adds so much good for your world.
How Color Can Affect You
- By influencing our mood and emotions
- Impacting our sense of well-being or uneasiness.
- Our subconscious recognizes the symbolic meanings of color based on our personal conditioning and culture. Ruby slippers anyone?
- Colors affect our way of perception (light colors make space look big, a high ceiling looks less high when painted in a dark color, etc.)
- The flow and amount of energy in our bodies changes
- Color is one of the languages of the soul, that all artists, writers, designers, and musicians utilize
- Colors reveal our biological attraction and sexual availability
- Using and avoiding certain colors is a way of self-expression; it sheds light on personality
Your unique vibration in the universe matters and this is what color has taught and provided me over the years.
After all, the chances of you being born and reading this right now are very rare indeed between 400-700 trillion this Harvard blog suggests.
So, add some color and meaning to your life, if you don’t know how then I can help you.